“This is the best iPhone we’ve created. This is the iPhone 7”. With these words, the President of Apple, Tim Cook, presented on Wednesday the new smartphone from the Californian company. Its characteristics were known days before through rumors.
“A deliberate evolution of our original design,” Cook said as he cast back a photograph that confirmed what had been leaked prior to the presentation: an iPhone with a dual rear camera.
This and other new addition to the presentation of the new Apple Watch and the arrival of functions Super Mario to iOS were the highlights of the event. It was held at the Bill Graham Auditorium in San Francisco, California.
This is the iPhone 7
- As indicated by the rumors, the iPhone 7 has not changed much in design if compared to the 6s. It maintains two versions: one with a 4.7-inch screen, and Plus, with 5.5.
- The main difference is that now is the Plus incorporating dual chamber, while version 4.7 inch keeps only one.
- The smartphones are now resistant to water and dust. They include the new option in black “piano” and matte black, that provide more elegant look.
- The screens now are 25 percent brighter, and devices no longer have an input jack for the headphones but are now compatible with Lightning. This makes it a little thinner phones.
- The main camera is 12MP with the f1.8 aperture with a sensor 60 percent faster. Also, there is a 7-megapixel front camera with automatic stabilizer.
- In the case of iPhone 7 Plus, one camera is wide-angle telephoto while the other gives the user the option to zoom when capturing images.
- Another novelty is that the iPhone 7 offers stereo sound, and it has a horn up and one down in the front. In addition, the Start button is no longer mechanical and is now more sensitive.
- As for its power is concerned, the iPhone 7 includes the new A10 Fusion chip 64-bit. This makes it twice as fast as the iPhone 6.
- The price of the iPhone 7 will be $ 650 onwards, according to its internal memory: 32GB, 128GB or 256GB. iPhone 7 Plus will cost US $ 770 onwards, also according to storage: 32GB, 128GB or 256GB.
The phones can be purchased from September 9 and will begin to be distributed on September 16.
Top Three Digital Security Concerns For Businesses In 2023
To stay safe in the cutting-edge digital world, companies should screen all possible...
Why Healthcare Sector Needs A Cloud-Based Architecture?
The element of good sick treatment is precise and accurate information about a...