Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the IT industry. You will be responsible for managing content on our website and managing content writers for blog and web pages.
- Conducting in-depth and accurate research on technical subjects/topics/ideas.
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copy edit and proofread all web content
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, websites, lists and events
- Technical Blog-posts
- Linkedin Pulse
- Case Studies Content Writing
- Infographics Content Design
- Articles on Industry Trends & Updates.
- Technical Guides (Web, Programming, Software Related)
- Product descriptions etc for clients from different industries
- Keyword Research: conduct keyword research using Google and other tools
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients, and vendors
- Ability to write content as per the content guidelines
- Must write the unique and plagiarism free article with SEO optimized and user optimized techniques.
- Know the On-site SEO requirements of writing for blogs or website content.
- Exceptional English writing & communication
- Must have at least 3+ years of demonstrable content writing experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Experience with managing content on popular content management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Passion, commitment and integrity!