We are looking for a Technical Recruiter for our Lahore office who will be responsible for the management and execution of the end-to-end hiring process. The Technical Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Identify and work on the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting technical and non-technical candidates.
- Draft recruitment advertisements: post and/or place ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Identify appropriate candidates and assess their qualifications through a review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Maintain contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Tight cooperation with responsible managers or team leaders for specific team recruitment needs.
- Develops, maintains, and grows relationships with candidates, including sourcing experienced hires, candidate research, and outreach to passive candidates as needed.
- Supervision and continuous follow-up with different teams regarding onboarding.
- Prepare and present HR metrics and reports to senior management.
- Coordinate with Universities and other potential talent sources, to strengthen the talent pipeline.
- Attend job fairs and industry conferences; run company booths at job fairs and maintain & strengthen the Contour’s brand as an Employer of Choice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Highly motivated, multidisciplinary, flexible, independent positive, and trustworthy person;
- Thorough understanding of technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices.
- Familiarity/experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- 2-5 years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- A creative and fun working culture;
- International working environment;
- Provident Fund
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Professional Development Budget
- Employee Performance-based bonuses