About the job Quality Assurance Engineer
A Quality Assurance Specialist play a vital role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality software products and solutions to the clients. The primary objective will be to maintain the highest standards of quality throughout the software development lifecycle, identifying and resolving issues, and verifying that all software meets the required specifications and customer expectations.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of software development methodologies and processes.
- Familiarity with industry-standard QA tools and testing frameworks.
- Proficiency in software testing methodologies, test case creation, and execution.
- Should possess knowledge of bug reporting.
- Must have good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles, Data Structures (DS), and Algorithms in programming.
- Must have a thorough understanding of white box testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and troubleshoot software defects.
- Proficiency in using QA tools, bug tracking systems, and test management software.
- Detail-oriented in the execution of test cases and bug reporting.
- Should be skilled at thinking logically and programmatically.
- Proficient in Programming Languages and Testing Frameworks
- Practical experience in developing test cases and hands-on familiarity with programming languages.
- Should have excellent communication skills to facilitate effective discussions.
- Should provide well-reasoned insights.
- Think both rationally and logically while addressing tasks and challenges.
- Must be an active listener.
- Must be able to pay attention to details.
- Ability to design and execute comprehensive test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Adaptability to rapidly changing project requirements and timelines.
- Document identified defects in a bug tracking system.
- Design detailed test cases and test scenarios to verify different aspects of the software.
- Execute the prepared test cases manually or using automated testing tools to identify defects and ensure the software functions.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to improve testing efficiency.
- Conduct API testing and database testing.
- Must be aligned with the company core values.