About the job Sales Development Representative
JD-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Understand our project at a very detailed level to ensure its value can be communicated to potential customers (training will be provided).
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Gather and organize information on target markets and customers’ needs and preferences.
- Creating innovative presentations and proposals
- Writing winning proposals by understanding clients’ need and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing/CS from a top tier university.
- Good presentation skills
- Proficient in English (written or verbal) and well versed with communicating through Skype, Zoom, Slack, and Web meetings
- Hands-on experience with Linkedin, SalesNavigator, and other lead generation tools
- Hands-on experience with email outreach campaigns and CRM
- Familiar with bidding on freelancing platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, PPH and LinkedIn.
Job Category: Marketing & Sales