About the job Senior Software Engineer
Job Description- Senior Software Engineer (SSE)
To lead the development and implementation of software solutions that meet business requirements, while providing technical guidance and mentorship to other team members.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Should have solid understanding and proficiency in the technical aspects such as database management, API design, and writing clean code
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms.
- Should have sound knowledge of Design Patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller) and MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel)
- Must be aware of CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment)
- Having a thorough understanding and practical proficiency in at least one framework, along with familiarity with others, is imperative
- Must possess problem solving skills
- Must have ability to communicate ideas clearly and to listen actively to others prospective and collaborate effectively
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Should be able to effectively communicate with clients
- A strong command on verbal and non verbal communication is a must
- Must be capable of working independently
- Must be able to use CI/CD to update and modify pipeline in collaboration with DevOps professional
- Must be good at planning and delegating tasks
- Assists project managers and architects in implementing their engineering approach.
- Provide continuous and constructive feedback to the team
- Provide code review
- Enhance and educate the team members in skills relevant to their job.
- Participate in design discussions actively
- Follows the processes and understands the Clustox Agile Process
- Keep abreast with development in the field knowledge , technology and tools
Must be aligned with the company core values